Monday, May 29, 2017

20 Time Final Post

    During the time I have worked on my project, I have created multiple different programs to find the distance from one point to another, given a graph of points with distances between them. Here are links to two of the algorithms that I have made based on the graph shown below.
    I feel like I have done a fairly well job in this project, although I did not reach the goal to make a final project at the end. I think that I have kept myself fairly on track otherwise. I have focused on my work during class time, and I have learned a lot through this process. Also here are the links to my previous blog posts: 1 2 3 Reflection.


Graph:

Worded version:
AB=BA=3
AC=CA=39
AD=DA=4
AE=EA=99
BC=CB=67
BD=DB=8
BE=EB=43
CD=DC=25
CE=EC=12
DE=ED=58

AD+DC+CE=4+25+12=41

No comments:

Post a Comment