Sunday, April 16, 2017

20 Time Project with Java Post 3

I have had multiple discoveries and setbacks in my 20 Time Project. I have finished my program that uses DFS to compute the shortest distance from one point to another. Now I am working on the program that uses BFS to do the same thing, and after that, I will use dynamic programming (or some other algorithm) to so the same thing again. Some setbacks were that it was kind of hard to program in Java since I am more used to the C++ syntax. I plan to handle this setback by being more organized when I am programming. One discovery is that the two languages are not too different, so it isn't too hard to go between the two. I have gradually regained my memory on how to use Java. I can apply this to myself by finding the shortest path form one place to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment